The corrugated pipe has good plasticity, which is convenient for processing and forming of stainless steel corrugated pipe, and can obtain sufficient hardness and strength through subsequent processing processes (cold work hardening, heat treatment, etc.). High elastic limit, tensile strength and fatigue strength ensure normal operation of stainless steel bellows. Good welding performance, meeting the welding process requirements of stainless steel bellows during the manufacturing process. Good corrosion resistance, meet the requirements of stainless steel bellows working in different environments.
Steps / methods:
1. The bellows expansion joint cannot bear the load and should be hoisted separately. Unless the bellows expansion joint is strengthened, the bellows expansion joint is not allowed to be hoisted together with the pipeline after welding.
2. Before installation, check the type and specification of the bellows expansion joint and the support configuration of the pipeline must meet the design requirements.
3. Pay attention to the bellows expansion joint with lining cylinder so that the direction of the lining cylinder is consistent with the medium flow direction. The hinge rotation plane of the flat angle bellows expansion joint is consistent with the displacement plane.
4. The auxiliary components for pre-deformation of the bellows expansion joints that need to be cooled tightly should be removed after the piping installation is completed.
5. Except for the design pre-stretching (or compression) or "cold tight" pre-deformation, it is strictly prohibited to adjust the installation deviation of the pipe by deforming the bellows, so as not to affect the normal function of the bellows expansion joint and reduce the use. Life and increased load on piping systems, equipment, piping and support members.
6. During the installation process, welding slag is not allowed to splash on the surface of the bellows expansion joint and cause the bellows to suffer other mechanical damage.
7. Immediately after the installation of the piping system, remove the fasteners of the auxiliary positioning mechanism on the corrugated pipe for installation and transportation protection, and adjust the limit device to the specified position according to the design requirements.
(1) Good plasticity, which is convenient for processing and forming of corrugated pipes, and can obtain sufficient hardness and strength through subsequent processing processes (cold work hardening, heat treatment, etc.).
(2) High elastic limit, tensile strength and fatigue strength to ensure the normal operation of the bellows.
3 (3) Good welding performance, meeting the welding process requirements of the corrugated pipe in the manufacturing process.
(4) Good corrosion resistance, meeting and working requirements in different environments.